Become a Sponsor
New for 2017, we are in talks to stream all UK rounds live, and which would be available on YouTube after the event.
We are currently finalising details of the remaining sponsorship packages for the 2017 championships, if you’d like to know more about sponsoring the series and becoming one of our partners please do get in touch.
- The Lotus Cup and Lotus Elise Trophy Championships are often featured in Autosport, Motorsport News and many online Motorsport magazines and websites. Between them, Autosport and Motorsport News share nearly 30,000 readers a year.
- Each of our events are attended by our professional photography team and receive extensive social media exposure.
- The series’ headline sponsor will have their logo on the windscreen banner on all championship entered cars.
- All sponsors will have their logos displayed on competing cars in addition to being included on the Lotus Cup website with links to their websites.
- Logos will be on newsletters, information letters, driver, fan and supporter communications.
- Full season entry tickets to all events.
- Full hospitality and catering passes for each event. The high quality hospitality available at every round of the Lotus Cup Championship makes the perfect opportunity for entertaining key clients, customers and staff.
- Each sponsor will have a full page advert in the Lotus Cup Championship brochure. 10,000 brochures & flyers are produced and distributed at events including track days as well as via Lotus main dealers, Lotus factory and other Lotus Events.
- Logos on all series clothing for officials, drivers and supporters.
- In addition, logos on the hospitality and catering unit at each event.
- Opportunity to place leaflets and other marketing material in Lotus Cup race centre & hospitality unit at all rounds as well as the opportunity to present services directly to drivers at race meetings.
- Licence to use relevant championship logos on sponsors’ advertising material.
- Advert in every program produced and distributed at all the relevant MSVR club race meetings where Lotus are on the grid promoting brands direct to the whole driver grid for multiple race championships as well as everyone who attends the race meeting.
- LCUK Ltd will seek to make available race cars for displays, promotional purposes and trade exhibitions.
Facts and Figures
- Lotus Elise Trophy is the longest running Lotus championship in the world
- Lotus Cup is the most prestigious Lotus race series in the world
- Over the years, more than 260,000 series advertising postcards, flyers & programmes have been distributed. Each containing sponsor logo’s.
- Lotus Cup and Elise Trophy race cars have been seen by more members of the public than any other national race series over the last 10 years. This includes TV, shows, hundreds of events and even participating in the World’s largest parade!
- World Land Speed Record holder Wing Commander Andy Green OBE, BBC1 Formula 1 anchor Jake Humphrey, ex-Lotus Formula 1 driver Martin Donnelly and Ex-250CC Motorcycle World Champion and MotoGP runner up Marco Melandri have all competed in the series. Andy and Jake both made their race debuts with Lotus Elise Trophy.
- All Lotus Cup and Elise Trophy press releases and race results have been published on the Group Lotus website alongside their Lotus F1 team coverage over the last 4 years. Lotus Forums are also a partner and publish all news items.
- All championships are promoted by Group Lotus via their website and publications.
- Lotus Cup and Elise Trophy are supported by thousands of Lotus enthusiasts each year.
- The annual Lotus Festival, headlined by the Lotus Cup and Elise Trophy is the largest Lotus gathering in Europe.
- Lotus Cup Competitors take part in the annual Race of Remembrance and won in 2015
|TV Lead Sponsor
|Windscreen Banner Sponsor
|Door Sticker Sponsor
|Door Sill Sticker Sponsors
||£3,500 per space
|New: Sponsor a Round (inc programme advertising and entry passes)
If you are interested in becoming a Lotus Cup sponsor please contact us.